TDBC are excited to announce our #SpookCATular Halloween Costume Competition!
We love Halloween, and what better way to celebrate in our community than to dress for the occasion? We've just added a pumpkin head for dogs and cats to get spooky with it in our Photobooth—head on over there and try them out for size.
We want you to create a spooky digital costume for either a Top Cat or Top Dog and quote tweet our pinned announcement with the hashtag #SpookCATular to submit your entry. And you don't need to own a dog or a cat to enter 🤍.
Here are a few guidelines:
- Make sure it's available as a separate layer so it can be uploaded to the Photobooth as a stand-alone item.
- Make sure it fits the character correctly. We recommend opening a full-sized image of one of our NFTs and drawing over that, hiding the NFT layer so your costume stands alone, then exporting as a png.
- Make sure it is high resolution. Our art is 3000 x 3000 pixels in 300 DPI.
- You may want to submit your entry modelled on a dog or cat so we'll contact you if we need the costume layer.
- Your costume can be clothes, a hat, an item, necklace, or a new set of eyes—as long as it's spooky! 👻
A single winner will receive this spookcatular Top Cat #76 NFT worth around $500.
And the winning item will be added to the Photobooth so the community can "spook up" for Halloween.
The contest closes 28 October.
The Top Dog Team ❤